Friday, November 21, 2008

Are You Ready To Throw Out The Jews Yet?

A Response To A Supposition, Which Posited Whether We Are Ready To Throw Out The Jews

I don't know about you, but all this 'stuff' going around the net is getting kind of out of hand. I mean, when me and Jimbo put a few beers away man, things start getting pretty damn clear about them there you know. Shhh.

Acquiescing just about ready to faint at the sight of boogie wooed woogie retro man, freak out do that thing you disco duck you.

I'm still trying to sort all this out- I really need a few more hits that nail the choice: 'None of the Above.' That seems to be the cheesy way out; maybe so, but still, I think I heard someplace that Mickey Mouse gets like proposals for marriage and 100,000 votes every election cycle. (That must drive Donald Duck nuts).

I recently had the opportunity to weigh a few big ideas. After honing in on credible information online and reviewing notes I scribbled on my McDonalds' Big Mac container. I was prepped to tackle life, liberty, etc.

I am still trying to sort all this out. I really need a few more hits that nail the choice: 'None of the Above.' That seems to be the cheesy way out; maybe so, but still, I think I heard some place that Mickey Mouse gets like proposals for marriage and 100,000 votes every election cycle. (That must drive Donald Duck nuts).

I recently had the opportunity to weigh a few big ideas. After honing in on credulous information online and reviewing notes I scribbled on my McDonalds' Big Mac container. I was prepped to tackle life, liberty, etc.

Since the encounter, I somewhat expected the worst, but given that there was a smattering of every conceivable type of babe present (thin, Slim, pretty, sexy, smart, voluptuous, etc.,) it was surprising the reception that I received. To a person, all conceited and holier than thou like myself (including Jesus himself -- can I get an Amen?) to be accepted among these foxes was simply put, exhilarating. God bless America.

Nevertheless I cannot state with any piercing clarity exactly what the hell is going on in the first place. But I think me and Jimbo grasp most of what is right and should be wrong. But I had difficulty following the characters of the Wizard Of Oz down the Yellow Brick Road. But can we all just agree we should stay until the end of the credits? Whatever THAT would infer to a blind person.

Some of the questions included: "What would Jesus do?" "What would a sudden pull-out intimate in terms of spoiling it for a woman?" No wait, I am getting confused that was when we spoke about the pull out of the troops from Iraq; my bad.

One particular statement that would otherwise have possibly been an assumption surmising whatever was not necessarily so concluded it would not definitely mean that--OK?. That seems to be the main argument we are going to go into. I mean the general e-thrust of this know better no matter what discussion.

I've posted, posited and deposited some awesome cerebral teasers in my days. We have not seen the worst to come- I firmly believe that to believe is an act of futility. Such niceties are the staples of the offstandish so-called neophyte intellectuals. The aim here to break with convention in its true sense--that is convince others to convict people they do not agree with.

Do not let the babe be a distraction, Alexa says most of the people who visit are male, so just deal mothers! Yo whopper-junior just remember that "there is no bad PR ... only wrong spin."

I am not yet opening my can of worms here although, I have been registered. Don't let that fool you though, it doesn't mean squat in the big picture. (Just ask Jimbo.)

I do know one thing- and this I believe strongly; that whatever the truth may be, smoking a big fat Mafia spiffy spliff makes it so much clearer. Moreover, I always end up asking these three nagging questions: "Have you been down the rabbit hole?" "If so did you take the red or blue pill?" "Why or why not?" If you can't answer these simple and direct questions unfortunately, I have to say: "screw you." These are exciting times and those are the most telling question yet.
OK Jimbo, I understand where you are coming from. But what if both the blue and red pills are tainted by sketchy stealthy undercover agents? Huh, what then buddy? What, what, what you want some of this? My commitment to the count of each letter in between every other word is infallible. "Whacha" got, "whacha" working with? Anything?

But besides all that, to me at most I think the real pressing question is not really who rather, it is what with a factor of where taking when into consideration of a matter of coarse and harsh reality. But I guess we all have our individual priorities. Carry on but make sure you use a toothpick.

So you want to play devil's advocate, huh bucking bucko? If one of them had done as much blow as Ronald Reagan recently, would you have thought there was sincerity or some duplicity involved? Never mind about the dead thing, who cares. Or would you just think it was a case of grandstanding? Truly?

Grandstanding, of course. If they had been doing crack then just maybe, but cocaine in these times of recession, no way, clear sign of a fraud. Well let's say, if this scenario took place like a few years ago, I would think differently.

Well, at least when the buds are blazing we try to reach "hearts and minds." However, in this holy place it's "STFU" and agree. Because, HEY, what is better than a preconceived notion just press and click post.

I do not exist in life to simply be a slave to schism by giving them my undivided attention.

No current idea can rule my world based on rudimentary exercises meant to insult.

So, let me understand this straight. You are not going to think right? Well then no McDonald's for you, best head on down to Burger King. For some reason though, I don't think you care since it's not kosher falafel with hummus -- that makes sense to you?

So the fact that some can divulge a deluge of ideas faster than the blink of an eye does not concern me a bit. And heck, it doesn't get them any credit on the specifics or parse the varying variables because one need not like this or that about anything specious?

Unbelievable that me and Jimbo would rather let some unimportant and biased conjecture move us, compared to unhinging the Matrix, issues that keep the world spinning and doing our part in preventing the train from leaving the station without the "One."

BTW, Jimbo and I realized we're not running on full tanks. I guess we do not support the troops either according to you. It seems that randomness judges the valid criteria you depend on to determine credibility. We're not backing the mission to Mars, so to you that means little in comparison to the remote possibility of visiting Venus.

I guess I better clarify my position. When I state that the only real questions I need to ask are those about whether the questions have already BEEN asked and be sure to underscore that irrelevant answers. which beg more questions are THE most important sources of understanding. It's the only endeavor in my view worth pursuing, since no one else is really seeing the simple facts. So I am not about to question those omissions. But I know for a FACT they've been in heavy rotation since 9/11 or maybe since the Masada? (their words, not mine). I don't always post ALL that I am thinking into a post. I like to get a good 'dialogue' going, then expand on it. I prefer the interactive part the most. Now, back to the show. It's Mickey Mouse time, it's Mickey Mouse time...

Throw out the Jews?

Well, first it was a dream forged by capital and the political power it sued. Then a configuration of 55% was proclaimed by fiat, which mutated into 78% by ruse, war and terrorism. The equation continues to be engrossed with nuclear weapons protruded outward and a police state marshaled inward--mired in a tower of victimization. And you ask whether we're ready to throw out the Jews?

My answer is as long as there are heroic figures such as Mordechai Vanunu J. C. who are associated with Jewry, I must continue to love Jews. You see, my true love has always been and remains justice.

September 2008: Mordechai Vanunu's 23rd year in Prison as a conscientious objector and whistle blower of Israeli Nuclear Weapons.

Here is the appeal decision. Today we went to the district court, to hear the decision of the 3 judge panel on the 6 months prison sentence for speaking to the foreign Media. The panel decided a sentence of 3 months in prison, instead of 6 months. They again found Mordechai Vanunu guilty of speaking to the foreign media.

The sentence can be appealed to the supreme court of Israel. If the supreme court appeal is allowed Mr. Vanunu can remain free until the hearing.

When will the Nobel Committee finally, award Mordechai Vanunu his long overdue Peace Prize?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home